The COMPANY allows the payment in the following ways:
1) By credit card/debit card : our online store accepts payment with Visa and Master credit cards. After you add the products to the card and you want to pay by credit card, you complete the order and you are immediately redirected to the safe environment of Piraeus Bank where you will fill in your personal details and details of the card, where you will be asked. All data are transferred electronically by the customer (credit card details) to the service of Piraeus Bank. So the information about your card (card number, CVV2/CVC2, expiration date) is transmitted/transferred via the Internet (in encrypted form SSL 128-BIT encryption) and is not accessible from our online store. So the transactions you make with www.virginiavildiridi.gr via credit cards are completely secure. The www.virginiavildiridi.gr does not collect or store your credit card information in any way and for this reason it needs to be re-registered every time you use your credit card for transactions through our website. In case you choose to pay by credit card, you must be present at the receipt of your order, having with you your credit card and your ID. In this case (payment by credit card) it is not allowed to receive the order from a third part. In case the order is made with the details and on behalf of a company, then the credit card you use must be corporate and it must have been issued with the details of the respective company. Also during delivery the authorized holder with his credit card and ID must be present.
2) By deposit in a bank account suggested by the company and specifically in Piraeus bank where Beneficiary: V.Basioudis – V.Vildiridi & SIA OE (General Partnership Company) and IBAN : GR37-0172-2380-0052-3810-2052-662 For your best security and confirmation, as soon as you deposit the money in the account of our Company, please call us and inform us by phone +30 2310 262009 or send us by email at email@example.com the depository and specific the deposit number, as well as the number of your order. As soon as the money appears in the bank account of our Company, the process of execution of your order will begin immediately.
3) With PayPal : After you add the products to the basket and wish payment through PayPal, you complete your order and are redirected to the secure environment of PayPal where you fill in your details.
4) By cash on delivery of the order price upon delivery of the product in the space chosen by the user/customer, to the partner of our company who makes the delivery. For the cash payment on delivery service there is an additional charge of three (3) euros.
Because according to the current tax provisions of Law 4446/2016, guarantee and control of transactions and specifically in paragraph 3, it is stipulated that “3.the tax data of a total value for five hundred (500) euros and over, issued for the sale of goods or the provision of services to individuals, are paid by their recipients , buyers of goods or services,solely through the use of card payment or other electronic means of payment such as indicative but not restrictive bank transfer, payment through payment account , use the electronic wallet. It is not allowed to pay these items in cash” for documents worth more than 500euros (including VAT) to individuals (Retail Receipt) and to business (Sales Invoice) the payment will be made only in the following ways:
- Transfer to our bank account at PIRAEUS BANK (where for your best security and confirmation, as soon as you deposit the money in our Company’s account, please call us and inform us by phone at +30-2310-262009 or send us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The deposit slip and specifically the deposit number, as well as the number of your order and as soon as the money appears in the bank account of the Company, your order execution process will begin immediately
- By debiting on a credit or debit card. In addition, there is a choice for issuing tax receipts or sales invoices. Invoice will be issued to companies and freelancers if the following information is given when ordering: Company name, VAT number, Tax Office, registered office and profession for freelancers.